• Report: #419174

• Reported By:studio city California
Easy Body Detox Online
easybodydetoxonline.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Easy Body Detox Online tried to get me for my money Boca Raton florida

I ordered the Acai Noni and Total Cleanse system. A couple days later I recieve all these charges on my card for other stuff including the Easy Body Detox pills. I searched online and read the rip off reports and read what they were doing. I tried calling like the others but i could never get threw on the phone. I cancelled my bank card and ordered another so that i would not get hit with that $79.00 charge later. Thanks for warning me in advance.

Deedee
studio city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Body-Detox-Online/nationwide/Easy-Body-Detox-Online-tried-to-get-me-for-my-money-Boca-Raton-florida-419174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Body Detox Online