Complaint Review: Easy Buy Meds / QualityNet

• Submitted: Sun, February 14, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 14, 2010

• Reported By: SUE — FAIRFIELD Pennsylvania United States of America
Easy Buy Meds / QualityNet

Easy Buy Meds/QualityNet I ORDERED FROM THEM ADDERALL FOR $37.99 WITCH THEY SAID WOULD BE IN 7-10 DAYS I NEVER GOT NOTHING AND I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM ABOUT THIS I COULDN,T GET THEM . I ALSO EMAILED THEM NO ANSWER IS THERE AN, Internet

I ORDERED ADDERALL FROM THEM FOR $37.99 ON JANUARY 14TH,2010 WITH A CHECK AND I NEVER GOT MY ORDER , THEY SAID IT WOULD BE 7-10 DAYS I GOT A EMAIL FROM THEM TELLING ME TO GO TO ANOTHER SITE TO ORDER WITCH I ALREADY ORDERED FROM THEM.YOU COULD NEVER GET IN THE SITE THEY TOLD ME TO GO TO.SINCE I GOT RIPPED OFF I SAW MORE PEOPLE ARE ALSO REPORTING THEM TO. WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH THESE PEOPLE CAN WE ALL GO AFTER THEM? I HATE A SOMEONE WHO GOES AROUND SCAMING PEOPLE CAN WE SEND THEM TO JAIL FOR WHAT THEY DONE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2010 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Buy-Meds-QualityNet/internet/Easy-Buy-MedsQualityNet-I-ORDERED-FROM-THEM-ADDERALL-FOR-3799-WITCH-THEY-SAID-WOULD-BE-569558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Buy Meds / QualityNet