Complaint Review: Easy Care Warranty/David Stanley Ford

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 07, 2008

• Reported By:yale Oklahoma
Easy Care Warranty/David Stanley Ford
Hwy 40 Oklahoma City,, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Easy Care Warranty/David Stanley Ford Easy Care Warranty denies on fraudlent basis Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I purchased a 2006 one ton dodge 4x4 crewcab from David Stanley, in OKC. I also purchased the extended warranty on it. I have had problems with this truck, I took it to repair shop, and easy care denied claim. I was driving down the road when the carrier bearing came out and slung the drive shaft out and lost the yoke. This truck sat for a couple of weeks before I could get it towwed to shop. I produce receipt for work for changing fluids in proper respect of time frame advised by dodge. They then denied claim because they said my transfer case had water in it and that I had used it for farm use because it had a goose neck ball in the back of the truck. I PURCHASED THIS TRUCK WITH THE BALL IN THE BACK. They said their warranty had an exclusion in it. No one told me this when I purchased it, its not like I could read a copy of the warranty at closing, they mail it to you weeks later. So now at this point I am having to pay to have the drag links repaired, the new drive shaft, the carrier bearing and a tow bill, because I purchased this truck with a ball and they claim this is farm use, I would also like to point out, that this truck is not tagged for farm us. I drive it back and forth to tulsa oklahoma each day to WORK. I own dumptrucks. So I have wasted 1700 by purchasing a warranty and I still have a 2800 repair bill and I have been without a vehicle for over a month. Moral to story. Do not buy from David stanley ford, they did not disclose ommissions, do not buy easy care warranty, they do not fulfill contract and do not buy a dodge, no truck should have these problems with only 63k miles.

Robin
yale, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Care-WarrantyDavid-Stanley-Ford/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/Easy-Care-WarrantyDavid-Stanley-Ford-Easy-Care-Warranty-denies-on-fraudlent-basis-Oklahom-1033223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Care Warranty/David Stanley Ford