Complaint Review: Easy Care

• Reported By: LJE13 — Mount Juliet Tennessee United States of America
Easy Care
6010 Atlantic Boulevard Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Easy Care is a big RIP OFF!! Norcross, Georgia

*Author of original report: Easy Care Made it right !

DO NOT BUY A WARRANTY FROM EASY CARE>>>>WARNING>>>>I bought Easy Care extended warranty in 2008 on a new Nissan Rogue. I was told by the finance person that Easy Care is wonderful and peace of mind.. WELL.. its 2013, I have 92, 500 miles on my car and I need a timing chain. I brought in to dealer-Rivergate Nissan- (NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM) because of noise. I am told its my timing chain.Plus I have 3 recalls on my car including the transmission.

Which I was not notified of. The transmission will be paid by Nissan but not the timing chain. The Dealer calls Easy Care and they want all my maint records. I submitted to Easy Care only for them to tell me I am missing gaps. I tried to explain to them I sent everything and all is in order. The Claim Rep was a true Ahole to me. I was basically told no matter if I had everything in order and all my I's dotted and T's crossed they would need a tear down of my car to make sure I did not neglect it.

Easy Care would also send an inspector. Any you kidding me? Am I being investigated? I feel like they are they FBI. IT cost 600.00-700.00 for the tear down. I have to pay for the tear down not Easy Care. If the claim is denied then it will cost me over 1600.00 to fix the repair plus the 600 tear down. I am a single mother who does not receive child support and I have to deal with people who could care less. I do not have 1600.00 laying around.

Easy Care is forcing my hand to have Nissan fix the car. This whole 5 yrs I thought if anything happened to my car i would be covered, WRONG.I wonder how they can sleep at night with a clear conscious. People please do your research.. Do not buy from this company. IT has been the absolute worst experience. The deal will not help you nor be on your side. The dealership gets kick backs from the warranty place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Care/Norcross-Georgia-30071/Easy-Care-is-a-big-RIP-OFF-Norcross-Georgia-1009175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Care

Easy Care Made it right !

AUTHOR: LJE13 - (United States of America)

*****UPDATE*****POSITIVE OUTCOME***********

I received a phone call from Richard with Easy Care. I thought it was another call stating my claim was denied. He looked over my claim and authorized the dealer( Rivergate Nissan) to remove the valve cover, take pictures and send to him.  I was told that if the pictures show no sludge and no problems he will approve the claim. I felt like I was waiting to hear if I have cancer or not.  Richard calls me a couple of hours later, my heart sank when I saw the number come up on my phone. He let me know the pictures were clean and he is authorizing the repair. I wanted to hug his neck. I'm sure he doesn't realize what he just did for me.  So for EASY CARE.. You came through for me in the end.