Complaint Review: Easy Care

• Reported By: soulfrogs — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America
Easy Care
P.O . Box 88230, Internet United States of America

Easy Care Cancellation Of Extended Warranty Problems, Internet

Around January 20, 2012 I spoke with Ron to cancel the extended warranty plan we purchased through Easy Care at Mcgeorge's RV. I was told by Ron that he needed mileage. Since I was busy at work I called last known garage where our motorhome was serviced to obtain that information. Of course I relayed that information back to Ron thinking I would try to expedite what I thought to be a simple process.

Unfortunately this process is far from simple nor is it over. Ron from finance department called me back and said he is getting an error response saying I am reporting lower mileage than what is in Easy Care's system. I took time from work to get my motorhome keys and drive to location because Ron indicated that would fix the problem.

Unfortunately this problem is still here. The garage that I had service the motorhome on one of the three occasions accidently reported 32,083 miles instead of 3,208.3. Even after taking the motorhome for a warranty issue after that, and correct mileage was reported to Easy Care this mistake was not caught. Now according to Ron this is my fault and I am left trying to do all this running around to fix a simple mistake in order to cancel my extended warranty.

Oh yeah I am doing all this in addition to maintaining a family and job. Now I am told by Ron at McGeorge's RV and an agent at Easy Care that I need a mileage correction form from the service garage notarized, faxed to Ron, and then faxed to Easy Care in order to be sent to their mileage dispute center. So who knows if this cancellation will go through? BUYER BE AWARE. Use your due diligence when thinking about buying an Extended Warranty. Neither Ron nor Easy Care appears to want to cancel my extended warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Care/internet/Easy-Care-Cancellation-Of-Extended-Warranty-Problems-Internet-833668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Care