Complaint Review: Easy Homes 123 - Steve S Mitchell - Lynn Browning

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: RippedOff2 — Lakeland Florida United States of America
Easy Homes 123 - Steve S Mitchell - Lynn Browning
Lakeland, Florida United States of America

Easy Homes 123 - Steve S Mitchell - Lynn Browning Steve Mitchell Professional Scam Artists Took Life Savings Lakeland, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Easy homes 1 2 3

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact me directly if I have wronged you in any way

*Author of original report: Same story every time

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dont pay Cant stay Sorry those are the rules pal

My husband and I agreed to a lease purchase with EasyHomes 123 with the understanding that Mr Mitchell provided owner financing as advertised on the CraigsList ad where we found the home.  Mr Mitchell required a large down payment upfront, which we agreed upon.

When it came time to purchase the home, Mr Mitchell did NOT provide owner financing and we lost our down payment and our home.  Admittedly, our credit was not perfect and that is why we sought owner financing in the first place.  Mr Mitchell allegedly had pulled a background check on us as well as a credit check prior to us moving into the home.

Mr  Mitchell portrays himself as a Christian man, when in fact he has been arrested for domestic violence more than once and is quite intimidating if you cross him.  We are now out of a home and out of our life savings.  The company should be renamed Sleazy Homes.  Mr Mitchell is nothing short of a crook and liar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Homes-123-Steve-S-Mitchell-Lynn-Browning/Lakeland-Florida-/Easy-Homes-123-Steve-S-Mitchell-Lynn-Browning-Steve-Mitchell-Professional-Scam-Art-612667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Homes 123 - Steve S Mitchell - Lynn Browning

Easy homes 1 2 3

AUTHOR: garciaval23 - (United States of America)

These people are very scammy, myself and my family were scammed by these people that were going to help us and other families just like us-- it's unreal. We lived in the house for 10 months with raw sewage backing up in the showers and the toliets not working. Sewage in the sinks. Only to find out after months of Steve and Lynn saying there was nothing wrong. They finally sent someone. There was a issue with the sewage system. How it was explained is the plummer of builder forgot to plug in the lift system. Not sure what that is but.

There idea of fixing the problem was to tell us that we were to purchase the home and that they would give us 10k towards the purchase of the home.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact me directly if I have wronged you in any way

AUTHOR: Mr easy - (USA)

Easy Homes 123 is an honest company trying to run a business in a very difficult economy. I would love to know you this is trying to give my comapny a bad name. My name is Steve S Mitchell and I would love to talk directly to whoever thinks think I have done them wrong in any way. Rip off report is a joke. They want me to pay $2000 to try to arbitrate this ordeal. Rediculous. I am not trying to hide. I have helped many peopl ein Lakeland buy and sell their homes. I am not trying to run away from anything nor hide. My Cell Phone Number is 863-640-7355 I answer it between the hours of 9am and 5 pm. You can also call Lynn Browning 863-686-7489. We treat our customers fairly and would love to have an oppourtunitty to make this right. I have many customers that have given us testimonials on our website. I have many people who know me and would love to tell you what kind of person I am. FYI I am a Cristian, that does not mean I am perfect. I belive in forgivesness and I am praying for you and your salvation. I wish you the very best and I am still very succesfull and my goal is to help other become home owners of help people when they have problems keeping their homes. I have a viedo testimonial at http://www.easyhomes123.wordpress .com that explains how I have help customers.

Same story every time

AUTHOR: RippedOff2 - (United States of America)

Funny, Steve, how every complaint on here has the same rebuttal from you ... the person didn't pay their payments.  What a load of crap.  I paid every single one of my payments on time.  YOU stated that EasyHomes provided owner financing, which is not true at all.  We lost our home and money when financing didn't go through, since we had to try to find outside financing because you straight up lied to us.  We told you from the start our credit wasn't the greatest and that was fine with you since you agreed to allowed us to "rent to own" ... up until we had to find our own mortgage.  Sad that you screwed over so many people that you can't figure out which one we were.  Why don't you just admit that you're full of crap and a scam artist.  You have stolen many people's money.  I've spoken to other victims and the story is always very similar.  Your portray yourself as an honest Christian person and scam them out of everything.  By the way, I'm not your pal and never will be.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dont pay Cant stay Sorry those are the rules pal

AUTHOR: Mr easy - (U.S.A.)

We would like to allow everyone who does not pay the oppoutunity to stay in our home, but this is not a charity orginazation. You have to pay your bills in order to stay. Sorry it did not work out for you pal. It would be nice to know who this is, but we are confident that it is someone who did not pay as agreed and we had to make tough descions. Sorry it did not work out. Maybe you will learn from this and pay your bills.  Everyone else has to, What makes you differents