• Report: #520976

• Updated: Sat, November 07, 2009

• Reported By: leiavdette — Corpus Christi Texas United States of America
Easy Refund
25 Science Park New Haven, Connecticut United States of America

Easy Refund Allowed access Onlingo.com to steal 80 dollars New Haven, Connecticut

I received emails from easy refund, I imagine part of Higher One, that I had overdrawn my account.  They started to threaten me right away.  I am a disabled mother of 4, who is a senior at Texas A&M Corpus Christi.  They Use Higher One/Easy Refund to disperse loans, and financial aid.   From what I remember, I may have done some survey like activity on the internet.  It seemed harmless.  I vaguely remember there being an offer for around 5 dollars from Onlingo.com.  I did receive one CD.   After I received the threats from the Easy Refund group, I did some investigating.  It seems that Onlingo.com does this sort of thing all the time.  What they did to me was take the amount I almost remembering authorizing then take one more dollar, then eventually over 79 dollars.     I cancelled that card because I learned that Onlingo.com will not stop withdrawing from accounts, even when asked to do so.  They are in some way associated with Amazon.com.  I sent this information to the Easy Refund oranization they denied my request.  I am not sure what that meant.  Now they are threatening to report me to the hotcheck department.  Why did they allow Onlingo.com to withdraw money from my account?  If I have ever tried to use the card, and I have no money in it, the card is denied.  Last time I used this card, was around Septermber 24, 2009.  The Charges were made the 8th of October in 2009.  I sent back the CD, but did not obtain a receipt for this.  How can they do this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2009 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Refund/New-Haven-Connecticut-06511/Easy-Refund-Allowed-access-Onlingocom-to-steal-80-dollars-New-Haven-Connecticut-520976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Refund