Mississippi

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 17, 2009

• Reported By:Medley Florida
Easy Saver, American Leisure, USAirways Mastercard, Barclays
, Nationwide, Internet U.S.A.

Easy Saver, American Leisure, USAirways Mastercard, Barclays Re-accurring charges on my mastercard after cancellation Florida

In December 2008 I noticed charges on my mastercard for $16.95, there was no reference telephone number to contact so I called my bank.After receiving information from my bank I called the 1-800 number. Easy Saver said that I must have signed up for the account when I ordered some product. Which product or service they couldn't tell me. So I cancelled the account.

Again in January my credit card was charged for $16.95 from Easy Saver and American Leisure. I called again and cancelled the accounts, got cancellation number and name of the customer service representative.

So imagine my surprise when again in March I was charged for $16.95 by both Easy Saver and American Leisure. I called Easy Saver again on March 13, 2009 they are telling me that I must have signed up again for a service or product however my name is misspelled and the address in not correct.

I have contacted, after being on hold for 22 minutes, American Leisure told me that they have no record of an account in my name nor telephone number.
Yet my credit card is still being charged.
Neither American Leisure nor Easy Saver can tell me how, when and why I subscribed to their service.

I am also reporting my credit card USAirways Mastercard who has not assisted with this matter after sending them several emails and telephone conversations.
It looks like my only recourse will be to cancel the credit card.

Dreadslin
Medley, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver-American-Leisure-USAirways-Mastercard-Barclays/Nationwide-Internet/Easy-Saver-American-Leisure-USAirways-Mastercard-Barclays-Re-accurring-charges-on-my-ma-433994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver, American Leisure, USAirways Mastercard, Barclays