Complaint Review: Easy Saver - Money Edge

• Phone: 800-2056619
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Easy Saver - Money Edge Fraudulent Charges To My Bank Account Internet

*Consumer Comment: I'm confused.

I decided to look at my bank account online to make sure some changes had been added. I noticed I had less money in my checking account then what I had deposited. There were two charges for $19.80 to Visa Easy Saver and Visa MoneyEdge.

I immediately called the bank and they told me to contact the 2 different numbers and see if they will refund my money without having to go through my bank and dispute it. When I called they wanted to know the last name on the account. I didn't know what name to say because I didnt sign up for the services. I gave them my boyfriends last name because my boyfriend had signed up for a foreclosure thing that he heard on the radio. They told him it was$1.95 to sign up and he could cancel whenever he wanted. The monthly fee after two weeks would have been $8.00 a month. When I found out he signed up for these services I cancelled immediately.

Sure enough it pulled up an account under his name. Luckily the lady on the line was very kind and said she would refund these charges. She explained they are signed up through thousands of companys. When you sign up for these companies you are offered a membership with easy saver. How my boyfriend agreed to sign up for some membership is beyond me.

I am currently waiting for my refund. Hopefully I recieve it, if not I will go to my bank to dispute charges. I am also closing my debit card.

Be careful on what you sign your name to on the internet. There are so many messages in the fine print. Dont let this happen to you. Im so glad I found out about this the day it happened. I read others stories of these companies and there stories are worse!!

Also in anothers story he said he would recieve calls where he would hear noise and they would hang up. My boyfriend now recieves them all the time. Its pathetic that we may now have to change our phone numbers because they leaked our personal info to others!!

Tiffany
West Jordan, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver-Money-Edge/internet/Easy-Saver-Money-Edge-Fraudulent-Charges-To-My-Bank-Account-Internet-440142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver - Money Edge

I'm confused.

AUTHOR: Northwest - (U.S.A.)

I read the report 3 times, but still do not understand how this company got information on your account if it was your boyfriend who signed up for the service? Do you have a joint account, does he have your permission to tap into your account? I'm missing something here.