Complaint Review: Easy Saver ProFlowers

• Web:
  • Category: Florists

Easy Saver ,ProFlowers ProFlowers credit card scam Internet

* : I am here to help

I ordered a plant from ProFlowers in December 2008.

In April 2009 I discovered credit card charges for $14.95 a month dating back to December 2008 for a merchant named Easy Saver.

This is a scam. When you order something from ProFlowers, they provide your info to Easy Saver and charge your credit card for $14.95 a month and hope you don't notice.

Don't order from ProFlowers unless you enjoy being ripped off.

Karen
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver-ProFlowers/internet/Easy-Saver-ProFlowers-ProFlowers-credit-card-scam-Internet-445208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver ProFlowers

#1

I am here to help

AUTHOR: Caroline - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion that you may have had with our partner programs. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you as well as any feedback you may have about the program. Please feel free to contact me directly, my phone number is (858) 909-3785 and my email is csegars@proflowers.com. I would be happy to speak with you.

whereas