Complaint Review: Easy Saver Rewards, Encore Marketing, Oriental Trading

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:Gilbert Arizona
Easy Saver Rewards, Encore Marketing, Oriental Trading
4501 Forbes Blvd Lanham, Maryland U.S.A.

Easy Saver Rewards, Encore Marketing, Oriental Trading Monthly unauthorized charges to checkcard/credit card after ordering from Oriental Trading Lanham Maryland

In November 2008 I ordered some windup toys for Christmas from Oriental Trading online. Since then, I have been receiving a charge each month for $14.95 from Easy Saver. I thought it had something to do with my husband, but this month I called the 800 number listed to find out what this charge was for and found out it was associated with my purchase from Oriental Trading in November, and that I have been receiving this charge monthly ever since. I asked them to cancel this membership, but while I was doing this, I looked up Encore Marketing online (it was being advertised on the phone call I was on while I was on hold) and found several Rip-off Reports associated with Encore Marketing and Easy Saver.

I did not authorize these charges, nor sign up for Easy Saver service. Much less, if I had, I have not received anything via email or regular mail about what I supposedly had signed up for and how to use it or receive it. I am very angry and a little worried about them actually having cancelled my membership, as I read reports in which other memberships have not been cancelled, although requested, and accounts are still being charged for this. All I did was order something from Oriental Trading.

Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver-Rewards-Encore-Marketing-Oriental-Trading/Lanham-Maryland-20706/Easy-Saver-Rewards-Encore-Marketing-Oriental-Trading-Monthly-unauthorized-charges-to-che-426146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver Rewards, Encore Marketing, Oriental Trading