Complaint Review: Easy Saver Rewards ,Encore Marketing, ProFlowers ,Cherry Moon Farms

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenixville Pennsylvania
Easy Saver Rewards ,Encore Marketing, ProFlowers ,Cherry Moon Farms
4501 Forbes Blvd Lanham, Maryland U.S.A.

Easy Saver Rewards , Encore Marketing , ProFlowers Cherry Moon Farms Unauthorized charges to credit card associated with purchase at Cherry Moon Farms website Lanham Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: I can help

*Author of original report: Easy Saver Rewards charges removed from credit card

While placing an order for a fruit basket at Cherry Moon Farms cherrymoonfarms.com, subsidiary of ProFlowers was charged a membership fee (one time of $1.95 an ongoing monthly charge of $14.95) without authorization by Easy Saver Rewards easysaverrewards.com. Realized problem when conducting routine check of credit card bill. Followed Easy Saver Rewards instructions for cancellation by calling 1-800-444-9491, was given a cancellation confirmation number, assurance of refund, and I assumed the matter was closed.

To my surprise, Easy Saver Rewards did not cancel membership and I was billed $14.95 the following month. Was told when I called again that "Amber, the first customer representative was new and did not seem to cancel my membership properly." I do not believe this. Amber seemed competent and gave me cancellation confirmation. I believe that they don't bother to cancel these unauthorized memberships unless they are forced to. They let it slide for as long as possible. I've now been told that it will be 2 or 3 billing cycles before I'll get refund.

I've filed dispute with credit card company. My advice--do not make any online purchases with Cherry Moon Farms or ProFlowers since they associate themselves with such scam marketers and this is where my problem began.

Mer
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver-Rewards-Encore-Marketing-ProFlowers-Cherry-Moon-Farms/Lanham-Maryland-20706/Easy-Saver-Rewards-Encore-Marketing-ProFlowers-Cherry-Moon-Farms-Unauthorized-charges-292208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver Rewards ,Encore Marketing, ProFlowers ,Cherry Moon Farms

I can help

AUTHOR: Caroline - (U.S.A.)

Hello, My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service. Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is (858) 909-3785. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.

Easy Saver Rewards charges removed from credit card

AUTHOR: Frank n. stein - (U.S.A.)

It took several emails, phone calls, and filing a dispute with credit card but unauthorized charges were finally reversed--not sure if credit card responsible or EasySaverRewards or CherryMoonFarms. My message here is be persistent--don't give up. The charges can be reversed!