Complaint Review: Easy Saver Rewards ,Encore Marketing, ProFlowers ,Cherry Moon Farms

• Submitted: Sun, October 04, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 08, 2009

• Reported By: Karin — Issaquah Washington USA
Easy Saver Rewards ,Encore Marketing, ProFlowers ,Cherry Moon Farms
www.easysaverrewards.com Internet United States of America

Easy Saver Rewards ,Encore Marketing, ProFlowers ,Cherry Moon Farms Encore Marketing Ordering from ProFlowers gets you a membership in Easysaver whether you want it or not. Internet

*Author of original report: I Got a Refund

*UPDATE Employee: I can help

I ordered flowers from ProFlowers and the following month Easysaver began charging me $14.95.  I did NOT want this service and did not check any box indicating I wanted it.  Subsequently I dis-enrolled online and then called Encore Marketing to cancel.  I have a cancellation number, and we'll see whether the charge comes through on next month's bill.  Now I'd like my $14.95x5months back.  Encore said they would refund but I'm not surprised that this hasn't happened.  A $76 lesson learned to always check my credit card bill carefully and identify any questionable charges.  Too bad, too, since ProFlowers does a good job as a florist.  But will never buy there again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2009 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver-Rewards-Encore-Marketing-ProFlowers-Cherry-Moon-Farms/internet/Easy-Saver-Rewards-Encore-Marketing-ProFlowers-Cherry-Moon-Farms-Encore-Marketing-Order-504117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver Rewards ,Encore Marketing, ProFlowers ,Cherry Moon Farms

I Got a Refund

AUTHOR: Karin - (USA)

I decided to go directly to ProFlowers to try for a refund, and I was successful!  After I sent my complaining email to PF, I almost immediately received a response from their customer service department.  We had a little email dialog about my concern, and at the end I was told I would be contact by another agent within 24-48 hours.  And I was!

Within a short period of time, the entire amount falsely charged to my account was refunded.  It was even more than I first thought.  So for me ProFlowers has redeemed itself.  Below is the contact name and info for the person who got me my refund.

Caroline Segars

Special Programs Associate

provide-commerce

4840 Eastgate Mall

San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: 858.909.3785

Email: csegars@providecommerce.com

I can help

AUTHOR: Caroline - (U.S.A.)

Hello, My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service. Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is (858) 909-3785 and my email is csegars@providecommerce.com. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.