Complaint Review: Easy Saver Rewards

• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2008

• Reported By:san macros California
Easy Saver Rewards
4501 Forbes Blvd , Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Easy Saver Rewards Unauthorized charges on my credit card for 6 months by Easy Saver Pro Flower Easy Saver Rewards Pennsylvania

Easy Saver Rewards is charging $14.95 on my discover card for about 6 months. Initially i thought it was related to something my wife or i had ordered however when the payment was charged even while we were out of the country, i got suspicious. Even today i do not know what these charges are for. Quick google search showed that there are lof of people in same situation as me where if they ordered something on the web from proflowers.com then people are stuck with this charge.

I found out that these guys do not pick up the phone easily (looong waiting time), are closed on weekend when I called the 800 number. I have tried to call them over and over but wait times were too long to talk to them.

I have disputed these charges with discover credit card and they have promptly refunded me the amount and promised to dispute these charges. I am never going to buy from ProFlowers.Com again. For an order of flowers worth $35, how can they charge $14.95 per month forever? I do not remember even seeing anything I had signed off with these charges.

Complete RipOff. I am going to send an e-mail in my company (Qualcomm, San Diego) reporting this and make sure people do not visit this website again.

Thanks

Abjo
san macros, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver-Rewards/Pennsylvania/Easy-Saver-Rewards-Unauthorized-charges-on-my-credit-card-for-6-months-by-Easy-Saver-Pro-F-313738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver Rewards