Complaint Review: Easy Saver Via The Company Store

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2007

• Reported By:Walla Walla Washington
Easy Saver Via The Company Store
myeasysaver.com Internet U.S.A.

Easy Saver Via The Company Store Bought a comforter from Company Kids & got ripped off by Easy Saver Internet

In 2006 I purchased a comforter for my 3 year old son from Company Kids - which is a part of The Company Store. After my purchase, I had the option of receiving $50 in savings. I clicked through a couple screens, lost interest, and forgot about it.

Over a year later, Easy Saver (which I had never even heard of) sends me this flimsy little post card (in tiny print) saying they're going to bill my credit card $149.95 for 2007. I discover that they already charged me in 2006 for $96.00. I apparently signed up for this when I clicked on the option for a $50 savings after my Company Kids purchase. I have canceled my Easy Saver "membership," which I had no idea about before today!!!

I am furious at The Compay Store for sharing my credit card information with Easy Saver. They have since parted ways with the company, but will have nothing to do with refunding their customers for monies they lost when they shared their CC information to Easy SAver. I am disgusted that The Company Store would pair with such an unethical company, and will never buy from them again.

Kristen
Walla Walla, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver-Via-The-Company-Store/internet/Easy-Saver-Via-The-Company-Store-Bought-a-comforter-from-Company-Kids-got-ripped-off-by-268858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver Via The Company Store