Complaint Review: Easy Saver

• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 15, 2009

• Reported By:Ogden Utah
Easy Saver
PO Box 280 Blue Ridge Summit?, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Easy Saver Is On The Check Card Purchase Don't know who they are but they have been taking $14.95 a month for months Blue Ridge Summit Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Remedy to Easysaver rewards program

When I saw the purchases on my account activity, I googled "Easy Saver" and found the rip off reports. Some of the reports match exactly what I am experiencing, and the phone numbers were the same on the other reports that is on my statements. They take $14.95 a month from my accout using check card purchases. I haven't yet determined how long they have been at it. 3 or more months confirmed. Watch online purchases for this type of activity. I also heard the scammers may be called "Leisure Time".

Thanks,

Miles

Mad in utah
Ogden, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver/Blue-Ridge-Summit-Pennsylvania-17214/Easy-Saver-Is-On-The-Check-Card-Purchase-Dont-know-who-they-are-but-they-have-been-taking-313663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Remedy to Easysaver rewards program

AUTHOR: Arnholt In Md - (U.S.A.)

I can relate to your problem with the easysavers charges. I too have had unauthorized charges to my account. Even though it was Sunday I persued a remedy to my problem. I first got back on Proflowers.com site to voice my disgust with thier association with easysavers and told them to correct the problem asap. Along with I'm going to report them to the bank and urge everyone not to use thier site. Too bad because I was really impressed by the quality of thier product and the speed of delivery. I got a responce in minutes.. They gave me directions as to how to cancel the easysaver rewards program. Let's do a shortcut. goto easysaverrewards.com, get your member info and cancel the service per the instructions. But that's just for future charges..

Now I must call the bank, report the items that were unauthorized and have the bank rebut the charges with the merchant. I had to to this with another company and within a week or so you should see the charges removed from your account. I know it a pain in the butt having to take time from your already busy schedule to do this but it's going to go on if you don't do what you have to do. And you know it will happen again. I urge everyone to check thier accounts, checking, credit cards etc. online several times a month to verify all charges are valid. Hope this helps others who got caught in this scam.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC