rank

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Easy Saver
ProFlowers.com Internet U.S.A.

Easy Saver - ProFlowers.com Unauthorized Charge on credit card Internet

I noticed on my Discover card a charge for $14.95 from Easy Saver, a company I had never heard of. I googled Easy Saver and found a long list of people who had received unauthorized charges on their card too.

I have used ProFlowers in the past and am guessing that, like many of the others, ProFlowers has somehow given my information to Easy Saver. I have called the number listed on my credit card statement but have never been connected to a human. I want this charge stopped and my money refunded.

I have emailed ProFlowers, but have not received even an acknowledgement of receipt of my email. Is there any solution to this?

Barry
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver/internet/Easy-Saver-ProFlowerscom-Unauthorized-Charge-on-credit-card-Internet-348066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver