Complaint Review: Easy Saver

• Submitted: Sat, December 05, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: Colt45 Johnson — Lynchburg Virginia United States of America
Easy Saver

Easy Saver ordered twindraft guards & enrolled in Easy Saver. Can't CANCEL -DON'T want charge!!! HELP!!! Internet

While ordering 10 Twin draft guards , I decided to enroll in Easy Saver to get $10.00 back on my purchase.

Since I had printed out how to cancel within 30 days I thought I was safe.

The telephone number given to cancel is 1-800-595-9380.  When you call this number, someone is telling you how to get a loan at another number and you can't even leave a voice message to cancel.

No e-mail was given for this "discount" company. No address either and I never received paperwork.  However, I bet they will put the $14.95 on my credit card for my "benefits" to keep rolling in!

Is there any way out of this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver/internet/Easy-Saver-ordered-twindraft-guards-enrolled-in-Easy-Saver-Cant-CANCEL-DONT-want-c-534437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver