Gods

• Updated: Sat, March 28, 2009

• Reported By:Straughn Indiana
Easy Saver
eas Nationwide U.S.A.

Easy Saver myeasysaver.com 1-888-595-9379 Chared my visa card 19.80 without my permisson. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Easysaver

I did not order this service. Idont Know what it is. Idont know how they got my credit card number. I want it taken off my bill.

Kay
Straughn, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver/nationwide/Easy-Saver-myeasysavercom-1-888-595-9379-Chared-my-visa-card-1980-without-my-permisson-438539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Easysaver

AUTHOR: Tmm33 - (U.S.A.)

You most likely went to a website , something popped up and offered you a discount. (They got me with using Proflowers) This company is a joke. Call whomever you ordered stuff on the internet from and tell them this is a scam.You will NEVER receive anything from this most wonderful company. But they will take your money with a smile every month. It took me calling Proflowers then emailing Proflowers. I did not receive the response I wanted and told them this was a blind website all while copying and pasting various consumer complaints from this website. (Search EasySaver) You will see mine along with various other complaints. Explain to them (whichever website you ordered from) that you will make sure everyone knows about this scam from their website. It should work.

Good luck to you.