Complaint Review: Easy kits

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Laura — Freeland Washington
Easy kits
Nationwide USA

Easy kits http://www.easykits.org they offer jobs online ant then ask you to pay 4.95 for services offered. Then when you pay it, they ask for more money. They are exploiting people who need jobs. nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Scum

I went to a work at home online, and it took me to a page and offered me a list of online work sites. I decided to buy the information for 4.95 or what ever the cost was and it took me to another page to buy books on how to work at home. This is a scam. I know I lost me $5 dollars and I have learned my lesson. But I am furious that I can't get it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-kits/nationwide/Easy-kits-httpwwweasykitsorg-they-offer-jobs-online-ant-then-ask-you-to-pay-495-for-1132260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy kits

Scum

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

They operate under so many names, I have lost count. Some poor fools have lost thousands of dollars to these people.