Complaint Review: EasyBuyMeds

• Updated: Thu, September 04, 2008

• Reported By:Greensboro North Carolina
EasyBuyMeds
EasyBuyMeds.com Internet U.S.A.

EasyBuyMeds, Qualitynet I ordered by personal checking adderall and percocet. The checks were cashed. No meds. Internet

I am between physicians and badly need my adderall and pain meds. I found Easybuymeds online which did not require a prescription, so I stupidly ordered these, providing them the bank information the asked for.

The company responded with an Invoice sheet and order number, the works, under Qualitynet, assuring me I would receive my meds in five to seven days. But as these days exceeded the time and my checks were cashed I tried to search down the information given on the invoice. I realized, duh, that I had been scammed. I am glad it wasn't for more, a total of eighty-four dollars.

I have changed my bank information to avoid further problems, and I have learned a valuable lesson.
I am still without my adderall and that makes this task very difficult.

Susan
Greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EasyBuyMeds/internet/EasyBuyMeds-Qualitynet-I-ordered-by-personal-checking-adderall-and-percocet-The-checks-w-369885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EasyBuyMeds