Complaint Review: EasyCare Customer Care

• Reported By: John — Glen Head New York
EasyCare Customer Care
13831 Northwest FWY Suite 330 Houston, New York United States of America

EasyCare Customer Care Check Sent To the Wrong Address Houston, New York

I cancelled an extended warranty on a Mazda. I was due money back in the vicinity of $1,100. The company agreed to this. However, the check was sent to the wrong address. To make a long story short, I am out the money. I called a Director there but nothing was done to help me out. Had the representative listened to my instructions and mailed the check to my address, everything would have been fine. The representative I dealt with was not buttoned-up and made a huge error. Be very careful when dealing with this company. I question the capabilities and integrity of the employees. Do yourself a big favor and go elsewhere for an extended warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EasyCare-Customer-Care/Houston-New-York-77040/EasyCare-Customer-Care-Check-Sent-To-the-Wrong-Address-Houston-New-York-1046139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EasyCare Customer Care