• Report: #620865

• Reported By: abcdefg — any where Internet United States of America
EasyFianceVisa.com, LLC
4901 Morena Blvd #111 Internet, California United States of America

EasyFianceVisa.com, LLC Rip off big time Internet, California

*Author of original report: Made good on complaint

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Smear Campaign

The most incompetent service I have ever dealt with. They Messed up my K1 visa app horribly. Refused to refund my money and then had the nerve to threaten to bill me when i filled a complaint with the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EasyFianceVisacom-LLC/Internet-California-/EasyFianceVisacom-LLC-Rip-off-big-time-Internet-California-620865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EasyFianceVisa.com, LLC

Made good on complaint

AUTHOR: louis488 - (United States of America)

made good on complaint. Every thing is taken care of. my apologizes to them.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Smear Campaign

AUTHOR: EasyFianceVisa.com - (United States of America)

1. CLIENT WAS APPROVED 2 DAYS AFTER THIS REPORT
2. WE HAVE NO OTHER COMPLAINTS IN THE HISTORY OF THE BUSINESS.
3. CHECK OUR BBB SITE TO SEE THAT WE HAVE BEEN FOUND INNOCENT OF THIS NONSENSE.

Summary:

Client was told that his divorce decree wouldn't work to prove that he was free to marry, a requirement for a fiance visa.   Client was asked and warned in writing by our company on three occasions, and verbally twice, that the decree provided wouldn't work.  We told him this several times before we filed, but insisted we file his petition anyway because his local lawyer said it was complete, despite our advise to the contrary.  Apparently he was to lazy to drive to the courthouse and get a certified copy as we requested, or is incapable of taking advise from the experts he hires for such advise.  As expected, the government asked him for a proper copy about two months later.  Once the gov't confirmed our original advice, client finally spent the few moments it takes to get a proper copy of his divorce decree at the courthouse.  This was about one week before this baseless report.  I told client that once he submitted the proper divorce decree, he would be approved very quickly, to not worry and stop blaming us for a situation he created alone.  He then sent in the divorce documentation, seemed to calm down, but the next day began making demands for a refund and blaming us for the delay.  When I didn't give into his irrational demands, he complained to the BBB.  I have answered that complaint and suggest that anyone reading this review our BBB page and confirm that we have been found to be in the right.  Every once in while you get a client that just isn't reasonable.  This client is fueled by anger and surely has an ethics problem by making this complaint.

WE HAVE NO COMPLAINTS IN MORE THAN ONE YEAR OF BUSINESS, ONLY THIS GUY.

CLIENT'S PETITION WAS APPROVED TWO DAYS AFTER THIS RIDICULOUS REPORT!!!!!  I'm still waiting for our thank you...