Complaint Review: EasyIRS.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 03, 2010

• Reported By: I Brandon — United States of America
EasyIRS.com

EasyIRS.com Classic rip-off!!! This EasyIRS guys scam people just like JK Harris or Roni Deutch! Internet

*Author of original report: Report update: complaint addressed

*UPDATE Employee: Our response

On Oct 14, 2010 I purchased a package for preparing an Installment Agreement for settling my IRS debt. I logged in October and completed 70% of information required. November was a very hectic month for me, so today, December 1, I decided to finish my paperwork and be done with it.

But I couldn't even login to my account anymore. Website design changed (to the worse btw) and I when trying to login I see announcement that easyIRS launches on Dec 15, 2010!!!! So how come they charged my credit card on October 14 and launch it only 2 months later??? I never signed up for a product to be released in the future. And who knows if they do release it on December 15, 2010, it may be 2011 or 2012 or never.

This is pure scam!!! I entered my SSN and sensitive financial information and these guys just used me like many other firms out there.

The owners of the company, Mr. Neely and Mr. Buttonow, you should be ashamed of what you are doing. You didn't go far from JK Harris or Roni Deutch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2010 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EasyIRScom/internet/EasyIRScom-Classic-rip-off-This-EasyIRS-guys-scam-people-just-like-JK-Harris-or-Roni-667095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EasyIRS.com

Report update: complaint addressed

AUTHOR: I Brandon - (United States of America)

Next day after I posted this report easyIRS support personnel contacted me by email. He informed me that I will receive a refund of $19 to my credit card. So the complaint has been addressed.

Our response

AUTHOR: Customer Relations - (USA)

We recently became aware of Ms. Brandons displeasure late through the complaint on this site.  Had she contacted us directly, we would have gladly taken care of this issue immediately.  Our team takes system uptime seriously and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Our organization offers a 100% money back guarantee on all products.   So, we have reversed the $19 purchase price to the customers credit card, and deleted her account - careful to ensure that the last four digits of the SSN were erased (this was the only SSN information in our system).

Furthermore, we have offered to assist Ms. Brandon with any and all of her IRS problems - free of charge.  All she has to do is contact us using the toll-free number that is listed prominently on every page of our website.  For clarification, our software program helps taxpayers solve their IRS problems online it is not a tax debt relief service (like the firms that advertise on TV).  There is a distinct difference.

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback, which we will use to improve our customer experience.