Complaint Review: EasyMD

• Submitted: Sun, November 07, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, November 07, 2010

• Reported By: Tabitha — Scarsdale New York U.S.A.
EasyMD
4th Fl. Hanover Sq. London, W1S1TD Internet United Kingdom

EasyMD Warning!! EasyMd Online Pharmaceutical Scam Company London United Kingdom, Internet

I am writing to warn future customers of EasyMD to not make purchases through this company.

I ordered some asthma medication from them back in May. A month later I was still waiting to receive my shipping verification. I never received it. So I emailed them and checked to see what the status was. They said that they had run out of the medication and would update me as soon as it was in stock. Take in mind that they never removed the medication from the online inventory list. I tested to see if it would say out of stock if I was to repurchase it again, and it did not.

So a month afterwards I lost my patience and decided to request a refund from them. So from July until today, I finally received my refund. However, it was not through Easy MD.(which I will explain later) When I would call them and email them in regards to my refund they would all make these childish excuses that the bank they were dealing with went bankrupt and they could not refund my money during this time. I must have called about 20 times and I sent 10 emails. The emails went unanswered and when I spoke to someone they simply told me the same story that the bank went bankrupt and that bank had my bank details on hold. They also said that I should reorder and therefore they would have my bank details so they could refund my money. It's pure lies. Plus, the staff is a telecenter in India so these people are 3rd world thinking and behaving. Deep down, they are bitter that we don't live in shambles like they do, so it gives them pleasure to be scamming Westerners from their hard-earned money. The company is based out of London. In other words, please only purchase items from American based companies. Otherwise, you are dealing with anti-American employees and companies that don't care about the welfare of the American consumer.

How I received my refund was that I contacted Inpay, which is a bank transfer company based out of Scandanavia that has numerous merchants, one of them being EasyMD. I gave them my entire story and they felt quite bad for me and they were apologized for being affiliated with such a fradulent company. They completely disagreed with the story I was given from Easy MD that the bank that they deal with went bankrupt. All lies!!  There were also wondering how many other people have been scammed. In 5 days I was able to receive my refund into my bank account. If I would have not contacted Inpay, I would have never received my money directly from Easy MD.

So if you have made a purchase from them and your medicine has not arrived after a few weeks and you are thinking of receiving a refund, please be advised that you are going to be having a headache dealing with these idiots. Contact Inpay and they can refund your money right away.

Tabitha
Scarsdale, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2010 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EasyMD/internet/EasyMD-Warning-EasyMd-Online-Pharmaceutical-Scam-Company-London-United-Kingdom-Interne-659435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EasyMD