Complaint Review: EasySaver Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Lima Ohio
EasySaver Rewards
4501 Forbes Ave Lanham, Maryland U.S.A.

EasySaver Rewards Sneaky little worms Lanham Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Similar experience with the EASY SAVER people

A $1.95 showed up on my CC Statement paid to EZSVRS, the next month 14.95 charge appeared. I called Easy Savers and was told I signed up for their service when I ordered from Proflowers. I stated that I HAD NOT signed up. They said that I had received a confirmation email. I told the that I DID NOT received any email from them. that was when the woman at Easysavers to me she would cancel my membership and refund 14.95 charge. They get the 1.95 I guess. I'll never order from Proflowers again, what a rip off/scam!!

I never gave my CC info to EasySavers, they got the info from my Proflowers order. I've emailed Proflowers three times regarding this and all I get is a generic email response.I am contacting my CC company to get the 1.95 reversed.

Susan
Lima, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EasySaver-Rewards/Lanham-Maryland-20706/EasySaver-Rewards-Sneaky-little-worms-Lanham-Maryland-269680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EasySaver Rewards

Similar experience with the EASY SAVER people

AUTHOR: Elliott - (U.S.A.)

I have had similar experiences that Susan (from Ohio) has described. Only, I have had this experience with two separate companies.

One, with HABAND. Similar to Susan, I noticed "bogus" charges on my Credit Card Statement. When I called the Maryland Base Company, they reported the same thing which they told Susan: i.e. they had sent me "confirmation emails/letters." NONE of which I had ever received, or had every authorized.

The Receptionist at EASY SAVER agreed to "reverse" the charges and refunded the moneys assessed to my Credit Card.

This incident prompted me to more closely examine my Bank Statement, and I noticed SIMILAR bogus charges, only this time they had used my DEBIT CARD. Again, telephone communication revealed these charges were from the same Maryland Base company, and had resulted from me having order flowers from PRO FLOWERS. As previously described, I was AGAIN advised that "confirmation" letters had been sent to me (which, in fact, I have never received.. The receptionist with whom I spoke this time agreed to reverse these charges.

These "unauthorized" uses of Credit/Debit Cards should most definitely be investigated by proper authorities.

I certainly will NEVER use either HABAND or PRO FLOWER for any order in the future.

Elliott