Complaint Review: EasyWayShipping LTD

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Kathleen — national city California
EasyWayShipping LTD
13806 NE Airport Way Portland, Oregon USA

EasyWayShipping LTD Brian HansonPavel FomkinMariya IvashenkoAna FairRonald WareTimothy Crumrine PREMIUM AGENT- Contracted Mail Coordinator, International Shipping Portland Oregon

Was hired by

Supervisor name:
Brian Hanson HR Manager

Go here to see our contract- http://easywayshipping.com/careers

The tasks and duties of a Premium Agent include:
receiving the post correspondence to his/her address-
external examination of the packages-
repacking/consolidation of the items (if necessary)-
sending of the correspondence to an address given-

3/6/2014- Start

4/7/2014 - End

End/Last work day, was the confirmation of last package i shipped to Mariya Ivashenko was recieved. I was soon after that locked out of the control panel. I'd written asking for my pay, he said i would be paid at xx date, via paypal. I haven't ever recieved it.

They owe $750.00. Hard fact proof of deliveries, and achieving all work on time, all was done before deadlines. [continued below]....

I've shipped for years. Had plans to help my girls in college get clothes/incidentals. I am a volunteer for disabled people and feed the poor. 8 1/2 years. LoL Never thought I'd be writing this.

The company is this- They purchase goods to be shipped to countries where certain goods cannot be purchased. Total amount of values i shipped that month amounted to:  $10,799.24. There is another shipping company I confirmed, this too isn't hearsay, this is fact based- it is - http://www.grab-a-gift.com/

I understand that grab-a-gift, does pay its employees. I'd contacted someone there to ask for help, and recieved none. That company was on the recieving end of the packages I'd shipped to the next drop person.

Please everyone know, EasyWayShipping, I worked hard for, and did a superb job, and never got paid. They were so rude, after the month was over, they literally locked me out of the control panel. No one has ever said anything to me since.

I kept proof of everything, including photos. I had a friend say, hey protect yourself incase they're not what they say they are.

They owe me $750.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EasyWayShipping-LTD/Portland-Oregon-97230/EasyWayShipping-LTD-Brian-HansonPavel-FomkinMariya-IvashenkoAna-FairRonald-WareTimothy-Cru-1145479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EasyWayShipping LTD