Complaint Review: Easychairclub - Dollar Monster - My Magic Doubler

• Reported By:Yukon Oklahoma
Easychairclub - Dollar Monster - My Magic Doubler
www.easychairclub.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Easychairclub - Dollar Monster - My Magic Doubler ripoff and phony Internet

I too got sucked into this scam that just keeps spiraling out of control. At first it really seemed like this was going to be the one that was going to work. I approached this with caution and only started out with about $10. It became very exciting when the money doubled like the website said it would, so I began to place more trust into these companies and decided to put more money into them for a greater return.

Ironically, when I decided to request a withdrawal, all of a sudden there wasn't any money to pay me. I kept emailing the support site asking where my money was and I never got any real answers. All of a sudden, I receive an email telling me the same story that they were going to have to make changes to the program to enhance it's features and make it a better one.

I couldn't afford to keep funneling money into their ventures and figured they already had my money and should use that in order to pay people from previous programs first, before they requested new money for new programs.

Just yesterday, I decided to request a refund of my money paid, not really thinking that I would get it back, but figured it was worth a try.

Just as I expected, they basically said that my money was used to pay for someone else to cycle and that I was out of luck, but I could join their other programs and still have a chance to recover it. What a bunch of bull.

Obviously, they are running and trying to stay one step of the law. They are thieves and they are stealing money from thousands. I'm sure they are living a very nice life taking money from other people and never intending to return any of it.

Be extremely cautious of any site that claims to double your money, expecially anything that is affliated with EASYCHAIRCLUB.

This includes My Magic Doubler, Dollar Monster, My Stock Predictor, My Tycoon and more. They are just looking for the next round of money, but their intentions are not to help you double your money, but to help them increase theirs.

I hope that everyone finds this site and doesn't contribute any more funds into these scumbags dirty little hands. You will be sorry you did. Any amount lost is too much. I really feel sorry for the ones who jumped into these with larger sums of money than me.

Everyone, please boycott these people and shut them down so that they can not continue to take peoples money in such a ruthless way.

Peggy
Yukon, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2005 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easychairclub-Dollar-Monster-My-Magic-Doubler/nationwide/Easychairclub-Dollar-Monster-My-Magic-Doubler-ripoff-and-phony-Internet-149077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easychairclub - Dollar Monster - My Magic Doubler