Complaint Review: Easymeds4u.com; AKA Officepills.com; AKA READ AGES;AKA Little Pharmacy

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2008

• Reported By:Delaware, Ohio
Easymeds4u.com; AKA Officepills.com; AKA READ AGES;AKA Little Pharmacy
7979 NW 21st Street, Doral, Florida Doral, Florida, Other U.S.A.

Easymeds4u.com; AKA Officepills.com; AKA READ AGES;AKA Little Pharmacy Officepills, known by amny other names online sold me fake medication under the pretense of being FDA approved. I have taken this medication before and I am possitive, 100% sure this is fake. Yhis is the secone time I was scammed. I ordered from one of their alias co.'s and lost another $396.00. $792.00 total from this fraudulent co. $792.00 is a lot to flush down the toilet. Be careful!! Doral, Florida Florida

The pharmaceutical companies on the internet are not always trustworth. I placed an order with office pills, AKA Easymeds4u.com, AKA REAL AGES, AKA Little Pharmacy. I was twice scammed because I did not know their were alias names of this same scaming online pharmacy. Both order s were sent to me but neither were the real medication. Both medications were fake. I had them tested at a local lab and I am 100% sure they are fake. I immediately flushed them down the toilet. Each prescription was $396.00, a total lose of $792.00 down the toilet. I thought it was strange that the amount was exactly the same the second time. I thought perhaps it was set for this drug. Also this site states they sell only FDA approved medications and their doctors are licensed in the United States. Please be very careful ! Check on sites such as Ripoff Report before loosing you hard earned money. This lose is almost 3 weeks pay for me. I will never trust another online pharmacy!

Reporter
Delaware,, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 12:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easymeds4ucom-AKA-Officepillscom-AKA-READ-AGESAKA-Little-Pharmacy/Doral-Florida-Other-33122/Easymeds4ucom-AKA-Officepillscom-AKA-READ-AGESAKA-Little-Pharmacy-Officepills-known-305418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easymeds4u.com; AKA Officepills.com; AKA READ AGES;AKA Little Pharmacy