Complaint Review: Easypaidsurveys.com, Massmarketingprogram.com, Theguestlist

• Submitted: Wed, October 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 19, 2005

• Reported By:Cranbrook British Columbia
Easypaidsurveys.com, Massmarketingprogram.com, Theguestlist
Garden City, New York U.S.A.

Massmarketingprogram.com, Theguestlisteasypaidsurveys.com Theguestlist ripoff Garden City New York

Well, I wish I had read all these reports before I paid money to these rip off artists. I see reports of rip off dated back to 2001. Why are they still able to be on the WEB ripping off money from innocent people world wide?

It started with joining easypaid surveys - I was looking for a way to supplement my income. I paid $34.99US dollars via mastercard for a list of web sites that would send me surveys and I would get paid money. DID NOT HAPPEN. I just get tons of junk mail! the occasional survey asking for much personal information, and NO MONEY!

One of the offers was to get two free airline tickets to anywhere in the world. All I had to do was send in my $20.00 US and they would send me a voucher for the tickets. I sent a US money order for the $20.00 US (whisch by the way cost me a total of $31.50 Cd) - NO VOUCHER, NO TICKETS.

Same story as many others listed on this site.
But again my question is why are these people still allowed to operate? Why have they not been stopped? What can I do to help put a stop to this rip off site ?

Wish I had known about this site before I paid out the money and ended up with a big S for SUCKER on my forehead!!

P
Cranbrook, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2005 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easypaidsurveyscom-Massmarketingprogramcom-Theguestlist/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Massmarketingprogramcom-Theguestlisteasypaidsurveyscom-Theguestlist-ripoff-Garden-City-161290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easypaidsurveys.com, Massmarketingprogram.com, Theguestlist