Complaint Review: Ebates

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Mommy2fiv — Bogart Georgia United States of America
Ebates

Ebates Did NOT receive credits for purchases priced at appr $1000 Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We think that we can resolve this for you

I made purchases of around $1000 Black Friday weekend 2012. When I contacted the company about my 3 purchases totaling a little over $1000, I was given credit for my two smaller purchases, but was told my purchase of $699 I did not use their site. I promise you, I checked twice before checking out to ensure I would get credit for that particular purchase, so for them to say I did not use their site & then further explain how to use their site when I have been a member over a year was a smack in the face. Threatening to no longer use their service I made 1 purchase after the fact for less than $20 and also did not receive credit for it. I do not have the time to track every single purchase to ensure my correct pay out. It makes the savings not even worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebates/internet/Ebates-Did-NOT-receive-credits-for-purchases-priced-at-appr-1000-Internet-984301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebates

We think that we can resolve this for you

AUTHOR: Dylan - (U.S.A.)

Dear Mommy2fiv,

I am sorry to hear that you had this trouble.  I'd be glad to take a 2nd look for you.  I don't know your real name or email address, so please send me a message to facebookhelp at Ebates.com  .  This is an address that we use on forums like this to help our members.

I look forward to making Ebates worth your time.  We value you as an Ebates shopper.  Please contact me for help.

Sincerely,