Complaint Review: Ebates

• Submitted: Sun, January 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By: Iscreamin42805 — East Sparta Ohio United States of America
Ebates

Ebates I didnt get cash back for some purchases made. Internet (((some good, advertisement?)))

When I first went to Ebates I had a few purchases not show up, got a check for purchases made that went on my account. I was told if you are redirected on stores site you lose the Ebates site or hitting back or refresh. I now go to site write down my purchase and go to Ebates then the store and chose my items. I pick out everything so I dont get kicked off and redirected to the store site bypassing Ebates. This has worked every time and I will be getting my checks in February. I am pleased, just wish I had more money to shop, love getting paid to shop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2012 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebates/internet/Ebates-I-didnt-get-cash-back-for-some-purchases-made-Internet-some-good-advertisemen-830908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebates