Complaint Review: Ebates

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Queenofhearts — Toronto Ontario Canada
Ebates
Ebates.com Internet United States of America

Ebates I have made many purchases online saks between dec 26th to the present...and have not been credited all my purchases yet. Worse I am starting to have money taken away for items I returned Internet

*Author of original report: Resolved

*UPDATE Employee: We are always here to help

I have made many purchases online through the ebates Saks link.However between December 26 to the present I received very few cashback on the purchases. Worse now I am starting to have money taken away for items I returned. Items for which I never received cash back in the first place. At this rate I will owe ebates money rather than the other way around. I have tried contact them through their customer care email services and have received no reply. There is other way to contact them other them except through this online customer care service. I would prefer to email them directly expressing my concern or at least have a way to phone them to talk to a live person. I'm beginning to wonder whether I should bother using bates or just trying another cashback online company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebates/internet/Ebates-I-have-made-many-purchases-online-saks-between-dec-26th-to-the-presentand-have-1017698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebates

Resolved

AUTHOR: Queenofhearts - (Canada)

After some discussion with a very patient customer service rep through email, this whole thing has been resolved to my utmost satisfaction.
I am impressed at how quickly they were willing to help.

We are always here to help

AUTHOR: Dylan - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received the service you deserve.  I'm here to help.  Please send me a message to facebookhelp at Ebates.com  .  This is an email address that we use to help members like you that post on our Facebook wall or on forums like this one.  Please contact me.  I like to resolve this matter for you.

Sincerely,