Complaint Review: Ebates

Ebates
333 Bryant St Ste 250, Internet United States of America

Ebates Not Paying Referral Bonus Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Ebates pays $5 for each valid referral

I read quite a few comments here and on other boards about Ebates refusing to honor cash bonus for referring friends. I totally agree with their comments. This also happened to me recently. I referred a bunch of friends following Ebates referral guidelines. However, Ebates refused to make even a single bonus payment for any of my referrals. Ebates indicated that ALL my referrals are self-referral. This is pure lying. Through communications with Ebates, I found that Ebates cannot provide any valid explanation to back up its claim. It is clearly an attempt of Ebates not wanting to honor bonus payments. Not only that, I checked with all my referred friends. They indicated to me that none of them had gotten any cash back from Ebates. Dont trust this company. It will scam your money. If you dont believe me, check on the other peoples reviews via the following link:

About 50% of the people who submitted their comments considered Ebates deceptive. My case and many others are not isolated. Dont make the same mistakes like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebates/internet/Ebates-Not-Paying-Referral-Bonus-Internet-975672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebates

Ebates pays $5 for each valid referral

AUTHOR: Dylan - (U.S.A.)

We do reserve the right to monitor our referral program for abuse.  We also have a team standing by to assist and explain any decision.  If any member has trouble, they can contact me directly at this email address: facebookhelp at ebates.com  . (This is an address that we use to assist our members on forums like this one)

I encourage this member or another other member to write me, even if you have already had contact with our team.  I'd like to help out.

Sincerely,