Complaint Review: Ebates

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Carb — United States of America
Ebates

Ebates Scam Internet

I made several purchases using ebates. Every purchase where the cashback was under $5 went through. I used various coupon codes on these purchases. The purchasE I made that would entitle me to Over $30 cash back did not register. I contacted customer service and after a month of run around answers, it came back that I was unable to obtain my cashback bc I used I coupon code. I was told that the other purchases that I made using coupon codes was mistakenly not picked up by the computer. Coincidence that it's a large cash back and it will not go through? I don't think so. I will no longer continue to use ebates. Terrible customer service. Scammers. Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebates/internet/Ebates-Scam-Internet-1006817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebates