Complaint Review: Ebates

• Reported By: Linzk1229 — Baton Rouge Louisiana United States of America
Ebates

Ebates Will only pay out small purchases Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please let us help you

I have made several purchases using ebates, but they have only paid for the small purchases made. I have emailed them on several occasions only to be told they are waiting for a response from the vendor. It has been over a month since my purchase, but they have ben unable to resolve why my ebates for a stove bought at Lowes.com was not posted to my account. Just received my tiny little check...I guess they plan on pocketing the money made off of my purchase. There is never anyone at the customer service number, so I can't ever get a clear answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebates/internet/Ebates-Will-only-pay-out-small-purchases-Internet-905085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebates

Please let us help you

AUTHOR: Dylan - (U.S.A.)

We'd like to help.  Please send me a message to this email address (facebookhelp at Ebates.com) so that I can assist you with the missing Lowe's order.   This is an email address that we use for our Facebook wall and forums like this.  I'm sure that we can resolve this matter for you.  I can also provide you with my direct phone number once I get an email from you.  We look forward to achieving your satisfaction.

Sincerely,