Complaint Review: Ebates

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: Judy — Grimesland North Carolina United States of America
Ebates

Ebates bought my grand babys furniture and Ebayes will not honor, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We are glad to resolve any dispute

Bought nursery furniture in November 2011. Never got the ebate recorded to my account. Actually called the customer service and was told I never used the ebates redirect coupon which was a flat out lie. Told bt Ebates that they could not find where I ever was redircted from their site for the order which I did use the Cymax on their website. I could see the discount coupons when I logged on that were pending. After about 3 months of no customer service at all I finally just decided to use my great friends list of about 1100 and let them know "Buyer Beware"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebates/internet/Ebates-bought-my-grand-babys-furniture-and-Ebayes-will-not-honor-Internet-967821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebates

We are glad to resolve any dispute

AUTHOR: Dylan - (U.S.A.)

This is a tough one.  This complaint is over a year old and Cymax does not offer Cash Back in the Ebates shopping program.

However, we are sorry that this member had this trouble and we'd be glad to look into this again.  Of course, we don't know the last name or email address, so we will need the member to contact us.  Please write to this address, if you want  us to take a look.  (this is an address that we use on our Facebook wall and on forums like this):  facebookhelp at Ebates.com

Thank you.  We look forward to resolving this for you.

Sincerely,