Complaint Review: Ebates.com

Ebates.com
333 Bryant Street Suite 250 San Francisco, California United States of America

Ebates.com No rebate from Ebates San Francisco, California

*UPDATE Employee: Linda, I can resolve this for you

I cannot get any response from Ebates.com concerning my rebate for several purchases I made on

12-18-12, 12-30-12 at 12% of purchase. One for about $56.00 and $82.00.

I have a problem with cut and paste to send them proof of purchase and emailed customer service three times to show them my order Numbers, And have not received any Response whatsoever. This has never happened before with them. Not happy with Ebates at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebatescom/San-Francisco-California-94107/Ebatescom-No-rebate-from-Ebates-San-Francisco-California-993846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebates.com

Linda, I can resolve this for you

AUTHOR: Dylan - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving our replies.   Please send me the order information to facebookhelp at Ebates.com  .  This is an email address that we use to help members like you that post messages our Facbook wall or on forums like this.

I'm sure that I can handle this for you.  We respond to all incoming mail, and we try to assist all of our members.

Sincerely,