Complaint Review: Ebates.com

• Updated: Wed, January 04, 2012

• Reported By: Melissa — Middlesex Vermont United States of America
Ebates.com

Ebates.com Cash Back & Rebates Scam Internet

*UPDATE Employee: It sounds like you might have more than one account

I started ordering off Ebates.com back in November. I would log on and have, for example, $5.00 coming back in Ebates Rebates. Then, I would log on and see it was only $1.00 -- thought maybe it was an error or they sent my check. Now, I have over $50 coming back to me and it says $3.00 and there is no history of my past purchases. Please help - Ebates is scamming people!!! I have emails that they sent me stating "Where do you want your big fat check sent?" and I click on it and it seems like it totally zeros out my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebatescom/internet/Ebatescom-Cash-Back-Rebates-Scam-Internet-814438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebates.com

It sounds like you might have more than one account

AUTHOR: Dylan - (U.S.A.)

I don't have your full name or mailing address, but it sounds like you might have more than one account.  That would cause the problems that you are describing.  Ebates.com is a legitimate company that has been paying online shoppers Cash Back for over 12 years.   We look forward to assisting you.

Here is a link to contact us for assistance with this issue:  http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/other.htm