Complaint Review: Ebates.com

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: simchabl — Hugo Colorado
Ebates.com
Internet USA

Ebates.com, Rep. Lindsey, Rep. Cody Where's my big fat check? Aughhhh!! 2 different responses to same question. Internet

In July 2013, Ebates offered a $70 rebate for new customers at Directv.  I signed up through their system July 10th, 2013.

On July 18th I contacted ebates as I hadn't seen the $70 amount credited to my account.  They said it could take a couple of months to credit to my account & they could do nothing until Directv informed them that I was now a customer.  I forwarded on to them a copy of my order confirmation.

Still no $70 ebate.  I waited a couple of months & contacted ebates again.  I rec'd the same response.

Still no $70 ebate.  I contacted ebates again on Jan 27th, 2014 & they told me that I had waited too long!  They cannot research orders more than 90 days old!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebatescom/internet/Ebatescom-Rep-Lindsey-Rep-Cody-Wheres-my-big-fat-check-Aughhhh-2-different-respo-1118974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebates.com