Complaint Review: Ebates.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Yana — brooklyn New York United States of America
Ebates.com

Ebates.com ebates gave me my cash-back as AMAZON gift card by email. Email misteriously diappeared after I opened it. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Nope, you have not been ripped off

Ebates paid me back instead of check by Amazon's gift card. It was sent by email. Email disapearred after i opened it. I tried to contact them of course. No response. I expected this would be my last business with them, because I did not recieve my pay-back from my big orders from ROADRUNNERSPORT site. Ebates claimed that roadrunnersport did not give them payment breakdown on  the bill. So now I got ripped-off even twice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebatescom/internet/Ebatescom-ebates-gave-me-my-cash-back-as-AMAZON-gift-card-by-email-Email-misteriously-971790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebates.com

Nope, you have not been ripped off

AUTHOR: Dylan - (U.S.A.)

We are here to assist you if you are having trouble with your Amazon gift code or have a missing order.  As you can imagine, this is a busy time for us but we respond to all email.  Since I'll need your full name and email address, I can't help you from this complaint, but send me a message to facebookhelp at Ebates.com (an address we use for forums like this) and I'll resolve this for you.

Sincerely,