Complaint Review: Ebay Auctions

• Submitted: Thu, December 22, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: virgil — hood river Oregon United States of America
Ebay Auctions

Ebay Auctions Sorry we are all out of BUYER PROTECTION internetInternet, Internet

Have You ever Been Ripped- Off By EBAY if so let me know..It just happened to me..One of their sellers decided to take my money,and not send me the product i purchased...So i got this great idea,,i will use EBAYs Buyer Protection,,What a joke that is (shame on you ebay) You have to send ebay an email explaining everything that happened during this purchase,so i did,this whole ordeal has gone on for over a month,,the seller told me three different times that they were sending the item then told me they did not receive the money order.then i got a tracking number, oh great they finally sent it..Wrong I followed that tracking number to a small town in the state of washington,,

Now im Mad so i send ebay a message saying from now on i will do my shopping locally,and told them that their site was not secure enough for me...Well guess what happened after ebay read that message..While your thinking i should tell you when i explained to ebay everything that happened in this purchase,,i told them that i have the money order receipt,and copies of every message between the seller,ebay and myself..OK the Verdict Ebay told me they would have a final answer on this case in 72 hours, but after reading my message about their site not being secure, they sent their answer in One Hour They ruled in favor of the seller...Oh my did someone say BUYER PROTECTION....What a Joke Shame on you EBAY...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2011 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebay-Auctions/internet/Ebay-Auctions-Sorry-we-are-all-out-of-BUYER-PROTECTION-internetInternet-Internet-812719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebay Auctions