Complaint Review: Ebay INc.

• Submitted: Sat, November 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 22, 2008

• Reported By:manchester Connecticut
Ebay INc.
Hamilton Ave San Jose Calforina San Jose, California U.S.A.

Ebay INc. Tried of getting Ripped off from Ebay ! San Jose California

I am so tried of getting ripped off . I have been fraunded on ebay some hacker to over my ebay account . Ebay would not let me on my account . When it has all of personal information . Bank account Number ! The fees of your seller account are off the wall , I checked my seller account the other day and it was low amount and today it is higher then before . When you keep track of what you are listing and selling . Buyers only want to buy an item if you lower the price When the product that you are selling is higher for the amount you solded it for ! or have free shipping . When it coming out of your pockets or buyers do not pay the correct amount for shipping . Feedback ratings are unfair . Ebay goes by the buyer . When the buyer is not always correct in the case or matter . Again I am going say Fees are off the wall and not fair . If you do not pay the amount they will put into a collection agency and they don't even want to list to your side of the story ! I am so tired of losing money on ebay or getting Franded . I had to place a credit frand alert on all of my personal accounts .

Buyers compliant if you do not get the item out on time . When their payment just cleared ! Ebay just lost a another seller . Someone needs to start a new selling site with no fees at all . I would sign up !

Blowingbubbles
manchester, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2008 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebay-INc/San-Jose-California/Ebay-INc-Tried-of-getting-Ripped-off-from-Ebay-San-Jose-California-393948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebay INc.