Complaint Review: Ebay Inc. - Paypal Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2008

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Ebay Inc. - Paypal Inc.
2145 Hamilton Avenue San Jose, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-322-9266
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Ebay Inc. - Paypal Inc. Ebay took money for seller fees from my paypal account, I've never had an account with Ebay. San Jose California

On Dec. 19th, 2008 Ebay Inc. took $1243.13 from my paypal account. This in turn was pulled directly from my checking account which overdrew and cleared out my savings account. Thus causing other checks/electronic payments to bounce, leaving me with a negative $604.40 balance with my bank after the return of the money by paypal. Paypal claims that I owe them $1243.13 for the payment. I have disputed this with Paypal, whom claim that Ebay Inc. claims that the debt is valid. This was for sellers fees for use of Ebay Inc. I nor my business (sole proprietorship), as attested under penalty of perjury or law, have never had nor will I ever obtain an account with Ebay Inc. Since, I have lost use of my paypal account, and now cannot obtain multiple payments due by clients, and have not been able to obtain new clients that want to use paypal as a method of payment, causing my business to suffer considerably. In addition I am still trying to make things right with the persons that the checks that bounced were returned to; and have been sent to collections by many. I have also been sent to collections by Paypal.
I attempted to get this handled through arbitration from the BBB, Ebay still claims that the debt is valid and refused to correct the problem. Unless I am absolutly insane, I am pretty sure I have a civil case against both Ebay Inc. and Paypal Inc..

Infused arts
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2008 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebay-Inc-Paypal-Inc/San-Jose-California-95125/Ebay-Inc-Paypal-Inc-Ebay-took-money-for-seller-fees-from-my-paypal-account-Ive-never-330035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebay Inc. - Paypal Inc.