Complaint Review: Ebay Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Ebay Inc.
www.ebay.com Internet U.S.A.

Ebay Inc. Incorrectly billing, after wrongly blocking account access, and unable to see bill of 'charges' San Jose? Internet

So, ebay wrongly blocked my account access for supposedly selling fake designer handbags, when they are infact the real deal, and authenticated. So now, ebay is sending me almost daily emails saying I owe them XX.XX dollars, but as I cannot get into my account to see what exactly I am being charged for, I am not going to pay, obviously.

So, ebay is unable to give out a customer support phone number, you have to do it online, logged into ebay, but, I cannot do that... and thier system of determining if a listing is, infact a counterfit is pathetic, as no human being actually ever reviews it... as well as any emails you EVER send, no human being ever writes a response, it's all automated.

I have send ebay a dozen emails, and not once have I gotten a response, and for the three emails I wrote, which did get a response they were automated.

So really, I'm not paying a bill that I cannot see an itemized list for... I cannot log into ebay to get to that itemized list, and in return for ebay's stupidity, they send me emails daily saying I owe them money, and they're going to resrtict my access if i dont pay, but my access is already restricted... so yes.. ebay is a fraud, they punish innocent people while others are making money selling fake stuff, and for being such a big company, they have NO humans actually capable of working a phone.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2008 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebay-Inc/internet/Ebay-Inc-Incorrectly-billing-after-wrongly-blocking-account-access-and-unable-to-see-bi-345013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebay Inc.