conductor

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: cblr — Ringgold Georgia United States of America
Ebay - Paypal

Ebay - Paypal stated money had been sent to Georgia's unclaimed property division. the e-mail address they sent was no good; found it myself; Georgia has no record of this money being sent. Internet

We had a small balance (I don't know how much) in our Palpal account with e-bay.com. Received an e-mail that they were closing the account and the balance had been sent to the State of Georgia's Unclaimed Property Division. They furnished an e-mail address which was incorrect. I found the Division myself and entered our name and the message was that there is nothing there. I wonder where it is? I realize it couldn't be very much but if it is ours we would like to have it. I tried several times and ways to contact e-bay but to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebay-Paypal/internet/Ebay-Paypal-stated-money-had-been-sent-to-Georgias-unclaimed-property-division-the-e--578125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebay - Paypal