Complaint Review: Ebay Square Trade

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:virgina beach Virginia
Ebay Square Trade
Wrights Lane 191 London, Other United Kingdom

Ebay Square Trade, John GrahAm I GOT SCAMMED WITH JOHN GRAHAM SELLING A 2006 SUZUKI GSXR 1000 FOR 2900 AND I PAID THE MONEY TO SQUARE TRADE AND HAVENT HEARD FROM THEM SENSE OR RECIEVED THE BIKE London United Kingdom

WELL I WAS LOOKING ON EBAY FOR SPORT BIKE AND I CAME ACCROSS A 2006 SUZUKI GSXR 1000 FOR 2900. THATS REALLY A GOOD PRICE SO I EMAILED THE GUY JOHN GRAHAM AND HE E-MAILED ME BACK WITH ALL THE INFORMATION AND SAID THE SHIPPING WOULD BE FREE. HE SAID HE WAS IN TEXAS AND GOT A JOB TRANSFER TO LONDON SO HE WAS TRYING TO GET RID OF IT BECAUSE THE FEES WERE TO MUCH OVER THERE FOR THE BIKE. SO I WAS VARY INTERESTED AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WENT THREW A THIRD PARTY COMPANY SUPPORTED BUY EBAY CALLED EBAY SQUARE TRADE. SO AFTER HE GOT MY INFORMATION SQUARE TRADE SENT ME AN E-MAIL INFORMING ME HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT INSURRING ME THAT THE MONEY WAS INSURRED THROUNG EBAY AND THAT JOHN GRAHAM WOULDNT GET THE MONEY UNTIL I HAD RECIEVED THE BIKE AND GAVE THEM THE OK. I HAD TO GO TO A MONEY GRAM AND GET A MONEY GRAM THEN FAX THEM THE INFORMATION. SENSE THEN I HAVENT HEARD FROM EITHER JOHN GRAHAM OR EBAY SQUARE TRADE. I HAVE E-MAILED BOTH OF THEM MULTIPLE TIMES AND STILL NOTHING I AM STILL WAITING ON MY BIKE THAT WILL NEVER SHOWED UP.

Gormantl
virgina beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebay-Square-Trade/London-Other-w85sp/Ebay-Square-Trade-John-GrahAm-I-GOT-SCAMMED-WITH-JOHN-GRAHAM-SELLING-A-2006-SUZUKI-GSXR-1-349239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebay Square Trade