Complaint Review: Ebay sellers/Castle_dean

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, June 21, 2014

• Reported By: Chanel Counter fit Perfum Sylvia /Ebay — South San Francisco California
Ebay sellers/Castle_dean
Internet USA

Ebay sellers/Castle_dean Buyer Beware, it it too good to be true, It is.Fake Chanel Perfumes on Ebay Hong Kong/Florida USA Internet

Ebay Scam perpetrated by sellers that pose as if they live in the United States. Occurring on Ebay.Com. Selling counter fit perfumes.

They list that they are original and that the sellers address is in the United States. When in reality it is someone that has a fake address and is receiving orders from Ebay customers and sending those orders to Hong Kong.

When, I purchased a Coco Chanel Noir perfume, I assumed that they the seller was located in the U.S.A., since that is the address that was listed on the web site. I later found out that my purchase was delayed by two weeks time, so I emailed this seller several times to find out what happened to my purchase. I was told by seller, that the item was being shipped from Hong Kong.

Had I known this, I would not have purchased the item. I later found out through research that they were using a florida address and in reality were located in Hong Kong.

After two weeks time the perfume arrived and when I opened the box, it was a counter fit chanel Noir. I have original Chanel Perfumes and the one from Hong Kong was not real.

The original Chanel has etched lettering and serial numbers on bottle, the fake did not. In fact the bottle of the fake perfume was warped and not like Chanel. The glass was lob sided and the top of perfume had pockets and was not smooth like original Chanel. Also, the box the fake perfume came in was missing the numbers that accompany the Chanel Bar code on bottom of box.

I reported this to Ebay and to person selling this garbage.

They do not accept returns, which makes sense, since they are commiting a crime.  Please be aware of items being sold on Ebay, I did report it and will be cautious next time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebay-sellersCastledean/internet/Ebay-sellersCastledean-Buyer-Beware-it-it-too-good-to-be-true-It-isFake-Chanel-Perfu-1156529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebay sellers/Castle_dean