Complaint Review: Ebay

• Submitted: Sun, December 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, December 17, 2006

• Reported By:bartonville Illinois
Ebay
ebay.com San Jose, California U.S.A.

Ebay ebay appeal San Jose California

I recently got my ebay account reinstated. I admit i sold some bad parts and ebay suspended me for non-seller performance. Basically 5 unhappy campers. It took me over 2 months of hassling with ebays appeal dept. Talk about incompitent. I had to repeatively send email, faxes, never comunicated with the same person twice, so it seemed. The only way to contact their appeals dept is through email only. No instant messaging or phone access at all. I repeatively contacted ebay about their slowness an incompitence of losing my important paperwork. I spent several hundred dollars between refunds and using their recommended 3rd party mediator square trade, yes, they fixed things, but cost me $30 for each bidder to force them to comply. It is very impersonal. They told me their appeals dept. took care of ebayers worldwide and that was why it took so long for their response, I told them to hire more people. I was using ebay as a major part of my income. They could have cared less. Anyway, just upset because ebays appeals customer service blows.

Gary
bartonville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2006 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebay/San-Jose-California/Ebay-ebay-appeal-San-Jose-California-225872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebay