Complaint Review: Ebay

• Reported By: firstdelivery — Santa Ana California
Ebay
Santa Ana, California USA

Ebay Ebay buyer protection is a joke Santa Ana California

I bought a pair of Gucci on ebay. It's fake. The seller refuse to take it back.

I opened a cast last Sunday, 2/15. eBay has a 3 day policy. Guess what? I can't escalate the case today. I called, their buyer protection rep told me that I can't escalate it until next Monday. Their excuse is Monday is holliday. If monday is holliday (which is not for companies; we worked on president day) then I should be able to escalate on Thursday. That's not the case. eBay does not honor its policy.

The other time, eBay refused to gave me a refund since I responsed to them late. I was busy with work and forgot to response. They can delay my time but I can't. It looks like they want to make up excuses to collect their fees. Ebay is a joke.

Ebay does not take down fake items. Especially those sellers who sell on ebay occationally. eBay is the internet place for sellers(who shows up like once a week) to sell fake products. Avoid eBay. Buyer protection is a joke. eBay doesn't care about any body. They care about their money only.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebay/Santa-Ana-California/Ebay-Ebay-buyer-protection-is-a-joke-Santa-Ana-California-1125076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebay